Sunday 16 March 2008

When i got back from Cantabria, Santander, SPAIN

As usual i never get back to the sound of silence. My dad had enough of me and found every excuse to throw me out. After begging my mum to take me back she finally agreed to take me back on the following conditions:

1. Find a job most important

2. Keep room clean and tidy

3. Be nice to my boyfriends (Yes, she said boyfriends!!!)

4. Dont use my computer

Can i just say i know she said keep ROOM clean and tidy but when i went back to live there with her i had no room to go back to because she rented it out! So basically my so called room was the living room couch! My dad dropped me off at her house with all my things and he said goodbye and drove off. Since then i havnt spoken to him and aleady its been 2 months. Shit happens.

No comments: