Sunday 16 March 2008

Cantabria, Santander, SPAIN

I got to stansted airport finally after the coach journey taking over 2 hours because there was traffic, so by the time i got to the airport my plane was about to depart within 45 minutes SHIIIT, so i checked in, had my last cigarette, went to the duty free to get my friends some cigarettes, just when i was about to pay i was told i cant buy cigarettes and deport them to any country within europe so i thought thank god at least now i dont have to carry these bricks with me everywhere i go! So i jumped on the plane and sat 2 and a half hours without any music because my ipod died on me and i didnt have a charger. Two hours later i was flying over the ocean about to land in spain i could see all the mountains from where i was landing! I got to the airport and met my spaniard buddy! Funny thing is he was blabbering on and on and i couldnt even hear him because my ears were so badly blocked (especially the right one) from the flight so i was like "WHAAAT??.... WHAT?!!!!" And to make things worse we had to walk from the airport to the train station for half an hour in the pouring rain and it was fucking windy and freeeezing! And i had a rucksack with all my cloths which were getting wet! SO already i was was getting pissed off! So anyway i was on a hype freestyling around what was going to be my home for the next 2 days! And despite my right ear being blocked as hell i still managed to keep a happy face. So we jumped on the train for 3 stops, we got off i went to a tobaccoist to buy some FORTUNA's my favourite! and then we walked to his house which was apparently a 15 minute walk but lasted an hour and a half! We kept stopping under shelters because the rain got too bad and it was draining into what i thought was a waterproof jacket (yeah right) primark piece of shit! After freestyling and admitedly "busting jokes" we finally arrived at his place, climbing 3 flights of stairs i made it in, he took me on a tour it was a typical spanish home! So i put my bag down, had a cigarette out the window then we went on the computer room where he showed me his low budget studio. We attempted to make a track but it completely flopped so then he decided to take some pictures of me and my ink! After giving off a couple of shots i thought it would be a good idea to watch a film and then get an early night and wake up the next day to start our excusion in the mountains. Now i love my horror films, and he didnt have any so i said to him right i think we should watch taxi driver. For the first 10 minutes of the film he wouldnt stop talking but then eventully he shut up and i was made to watch what i thought was the most boringest film of my life, from what i remember i was falling in and out of conciousness so finally the film ended it was around 11:00pm. So we went in his bedroom where i was to sleep on the top bunk and he was to sleep on the bottom, jumped up got into bed and just when i was about to close my eyes and sleep i heard tapping comming from under my bed so i said to him "what now!" and then he turned his light on, got out a map and started showing me which routes we will be taking the next day, and then he started showing me japanese comics and some art that he did which was pretty impressive i must say. So then we talked a bit til 3 in the morning. The next day i woke up to a flash in my eyes. It was 7am and the cunt was taking pictures of me asleep so i was like "what the hell are you doing!!!" he just laughed and thought it was funny!



We were supposed to wake up around 7am to climb mountains but i completely ignored the alarm and this guys wake up call so decided to sleep til 11am. So when i woke up i got a bollocking saying its too late to climb mountains at this time blah blah should of woken up at 7 and so on. So i thought to myself how the hell is it too late to climb mountains at 11am? When i was in pego the latest i climbed was 17:00 hmm maybe thats why me and breaker got stuck in a bush in the middle of the mountains not to mention it was pitch black and we still hadnt reached the top! So anyway as the spaniard says its too late to climb so we decided to go to the beach that day. When i came out he said to me he had made me breakfast so i thought hmm this will be interesting so i went to the kitchen to find two toasts on a plate with some orange shit on top so i said to him "what the fucks that" he said "marmalade" i said "err i hate marmalade" so he got a bit upset which i felt bad for at least a few seconds, thought to myself shall i just eat it to make him happy? then i thought back to what i just said i thought naaahhh! for breakfast that morning i had 2 slices of dry toast (i thought it would be safer even though i nearly choked!) oh yeah and i had some hot chocolate which wasnt even hot! So we left the house i was smoking away like a chimney and he was getting funny because apparently i smoke too much... So we jumped on the bus he payed for my bus fare and as the bus was moving he was showing me all these "heres where i work, heres the city hall, heres where i cycled, heres where i..."..... "ooookkk.... TAXI" i thought. So we got off the bus and straight away i could see the beach it looked so beautiful and it reminded me of my time in spain a few months back.







So i asked him to get my camcorder out of his bag and i started filming the beach, i spotted some cliffs up ahead so i asked if we could climb up there, so he agreed and we were walking on the beach towards the cliffs, at the same time we was filming my video for rescue me and a lot of passers by were looking to see what the hell we are doing, what the hell i am saying, and what the hell am i wearing. I didnt give a shit i carried on rapping until we got to the path that leads to the cliff.



As we were walking up the path there was a wall full of grafitti so we stopped to take some pictures, well he took pictures of me never of himself!








So as we were going up the path there was a slope going down and on the bottom there were loads of rocks and cliffs... so we walked down there i was a bit off balanced and it didnt help him taking pictures of me as i was jumping from rock to rock.



So we were chilling under a cliff and he decided to get his harmonica out and play, i was really impressed when i heard him play "scarborough fair - simon and garfunkel" he did it so well it sounded really nice and relaxing.



So after that we went to the cliffs and for a split second i felt like pushing him off haha!! Anyway it was nice up there the sun was shining and we walked around the coast and took some more shots for my video. When we got to this lighthouse we thought it would be funny to race up this hill and time each other!! Sad i know! So he was faster than me and i got beaten by a few seconds only because i kept falling over on the way up!!







After that we kicked back and i tried catching some sun for a bit but later on i realized it didnt work and i was still pasty white haha!



So we walked back and had a deep discussion about life, people and where im from. We walked past some odd looking statues and i let my naughty side take over!....



After that we got a bite to eat, went back to his house and we (tried to watch) the cable guy! And again i tried to concentrate on the film but we were having a discussion on battles and wars! As usual i was the first to fall asleep, when we woke up the next day we decided to chill out at one of the conventional centres called valle real. We went there to pass time because my flight was due in 4 hours. As we arrived there we had a look around and i came across a pet shop with dogs in cages and i didnt like that because to me thats cruelty to animals. So we went into some arcade place and played a few games of pool, him being competitive was out to beat me but in the end the score was 2-2. The walk to the airport felt so long but eventually we got there, said our goodbyes then i jumped on the plane back to hell!

No comments: