Sunday 16 March 2008

When i got back from Pego, Alicante SPAIN

So i got back from living in Spain and when i walked through the door i was greeted by mum who looked at me up and down and said "what are you doing here" and i responded "i live here!!" How nice! Just as things couldnt get any worse, a week later i had a punch up with my mums boyfriend who is an absolute cunt. Police got involved not just once but they got called back! To cut a long story short my mum took her boyfriends side and through me out the house. No money, no place to go, my dad wouldnt even take me into his home so i was sleeping around in different places evert night. Eventually i rented a room 20 minutes from home and it got very lonely there. I had no communication and no money for food i survived on economy bread and old chocolate spread. I still hadnt found a job at the time so i was heading down rock bottom. After a month i got thrown out because of the noise and smoking and they didnt even give the deposit back because i spilt irn bru all over the carpet so that needed replacing. I then moved to my dads flat and he had no choice but to take me in. At first i was miserable living with my dad because he is strict and i was in for a hard time, but then i got my wireless internet connection set up so i was in my room the whole time. Still with no job things were getting harder and frustrating. My friend from the north of Spain invited me to spend the weekend with him and i agreed. Made up some bullshit excuse to my dad, packed my stuff and heres how part 2 went down...

No comments: