Sunday 16 March 2008

Paris, FRANCE

My good friend from spain asked if i will come join him in Paris because he had to go for a few days for his work... did i refuse? NO! ok heres what went down .... This time i went by easy jet and the take off scared the living crap out of me! instead of going straight the plane was swerving! But despite going through that emotional trauma i made it to Paris safely! I felt so comfortable because i was actually in a foreign country and i could speak there language! Got through passport control you know the drill.. and then it was my mission to find the train station (GARE) in the airport. i kept following the signs and eventually after 30 minutes walking i found it, woo woo! I got on the train and i met him at Gare du Norde. At first we couldnt find each other because it was so big but then eventually we did so then we got a burger king, walked around for a bit and then we made our way back to the hotel to chill out. When we got to the hotel it was already night time and quite late so i took out my portable ipod speakers and we were listening to some good tunes. He was drawing a picture and it was really good trust me this guys very talented he even started drawing me smoking out of the window!






After messing about and making noise i decided to get toilet paper and wrap it round his head so he looked like a mummy! It was pretty funny!!





After that we decided to catch some sleep because he had to wake up early in the morning for a work conference. I woke up to find him gone and a lot of cakes on the bedroom table with a note saying "here is your breakfast i will be back around 2" i thought that was sweet... the cakes, not him! haha! So i ate up and went back to bed for an hour, woke up again and had a smoke out of the window and decided to film the view! French slums!





He eventually got back from work and we went out to have a look at the sites. We got on the train to Notre Damme and decided to go to the famous and holy place where apparently the hunchback used to live! So we went into the church it was so quiet that you could hear a penny drop! So, me, being myself, started giving dog whistlers and people kept turning around giving me dirty looks. My spanish friend walked off like he didnt know me, and i was left walking on my own looking disrespectful... bothered! And then the moment came when my friend took out a plastic ring and asked for my hand in marriage... I said NO of course! But i still kept the ring haha! After that we walked 2 hours along the river to get to the eiffel tower. When we got there i looked at it and said "very nice, now lets go im hungry!" As we walked away we turned around and the eiffel tower lit up with lights! It was pretty.... boring!!! hahahaha no im joking it was nice. After that we jumped on the train and got off at a random stop called Opera. We walked down any road and came across this monument, got curious so walked in and ended up standing in front of some pyramid looking thing! I thought to myself man i hate feeling like a tourist! It got to the time where my legs were KILLING me and i wanted to go back and rest. So we headed off back to the hotel and bought lots of snacks, plus it was getting late and i had to leave early the next day at 6am to catch my plane back to london. We got back to the hotel and kicked back for a bit and then eventually we fell asleep. The next day i was so tired but managed to get out of bed and the whole journey to the airport i was being a miserable bitch! I enjoyed my flight back though we flew over the channel so i could see United Kingdom on my left and France on my right! It looked really cool we even flew over Wembley Stadium and i thought like saying to the pilot "Oi can u drop me off here i only live 5 minutes away from the stadium"!!

No comments: