Saturday 15 March 2008

New Lodger?




Here comes this guy from Romania and i hated the fact we got a new lodger because i didnt get along with the other ones we had! I can honestly say this guy changed my life in good ways, and in bad! Who do you know that has a barbeque in the winter at night time? EVERY NIGHT!!! This guy was on some next planet but we had some good fun when he was living here! Every night we would steal loads of wood from skips and have bonfires on the back garden and just be out there til 6 in the morning listening to romanian music, russian and gypsey music such as bitza, b.u.g mafia, cheloo and salam! It was good at the time trust me! I learnt a lot from this guy and we are still good friends from today, sadly my mum threw him out because he wasnt paying rent up to date and also she was scared he would burn the house down haha! Good times!




1 comment:

Sangorrin said...

ermmm.. you forgot to mention that since then you're a PIROMANIAC!! hahaha!